The Feedback Loop
A workshop on how to create a culture of feedback
Giving, receiving, asking for, and acting on feedback well are some of the most-valued – yet difficult to master – skills for any manager.
After years of research across hundreds of companies in 25+ countries, our CEO Claire Lew shares the playbook for how the most effective managers create a culture of feedback within their teams.
Managers! This workshop was one of the best things I’ve ever done for my professional development. You should sign up.
What you'll learn
During our half-day hands-on session, we'll take you through:
- Why leaders are constantly the last to know things in their company
- The top leadership blindspots are and how you can avoid them
- How to uncover your own leadership blindspots
- How to get honest feedback, especially from your most introverted employees
- The best questions to be asking every single employee in your company
- How to hold an effective one-on-one with an employee
- How to receive feedback without getting defensive
- What to do with feedback you disagree with
- How to tell what feedback to act on
- What to do with feedback once you receive it
- How to break bad news to your team
- How to give employee feedback without damaging morale
- The components of building an open, honest company culture
You’ll walk away with techniques, best practices, and a toolset you can put into practice immediately. We'll help everyone on your team – even your most introverted and, well, cynical colleagues – internalize how to give, receive, ask for, and act on feedback well.
As a co-founder, I found this workshop to be so useful that I asked Claire to do one just for our management team. It was a big success.
Who it's for
If you’re an employee, manager, executive, founder, business owner or CEO, if you want to get better at giving and receiving feedback, and if you want to create a culture of feedback within your team – then this workshop is for you.
Who it's led by
Our workshops are led by Claire Lew, CEO of Know Your Company. No one else. We don’t hire anyone out to facilitate our workshops – we believe in sharing our expertise, experience, and data, ourselves firsthand.
Claire speaks and gives workshops internationally, and has been published in Harvard Business Review, Forbes, CNBC, Inc, Fortune, among others. Claire is also an adjunct professor in entrepreneurship at her alma mater, Northwestern University.
How can you participate?
There are two ways you can experience "The Feedback Loop" workshop, firsthand...
May 17th, 2018
At your company
Whenever is best for you
Bring "The Feedback Loop" Workshop to your company – invite our CEO Claire Lew to come give a personalized workshop just for your team, be it for a leadership retreat or all-company get together.
Just fill out this form and Claire will personally reach out to discuss hosting a private workshop for your company.
The workshop was valuable and fun. 100% worth every penny, including the trip out to Chicago.
Claire did an incredible job — I feel super fortunate to have been able to attend.